”Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Theresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Who sold the most Web sites?
How would you like to make an extra $20,000 in one month?
Being a MA WCO makes it totally possible for anyone to accomplish this amazing feat. Take our WCO’s of the Month, William Trabulsie and Suzanne Duffy for example. In April, they both sold an impressive 8 Web sites each and if each one was sold for the maximum price of $2499 that would be a grand total of a little under $20,000. Not bad for a month’s work, wouldn’t you agree?
Congratulations Suzanne Duffy and William Trabulsie – our Most Outstanding WebCenter Owners for April 2007!!! Fantastic job!
Every day is the perfect day for a sale!
Sales statistics show that we seem to have a run on sales at the end of the month. It’s as if everyone is trying to reach his or her quota at the last minute. There’s an old saying that I just made up that goes: Procrastination and sales do not go hand in hand. And if you really think about it, if everyone is waiting until the end of the month to make those calls, whose minding the store the rest of the time? Just some food for thought: In Web site sales, every day of the week is the perfect day for a sale! So get on the phone right now and meet your goals today!
Did you know?
The Top 10 Local Markets (ranked by time per month spent online):
1. Des Moines – Ames, Iowa (40 hrs: 11 min: 55 sec)
2. Mobile – Pensacola (Ft. Walt), Alabama (36 hrs: 34 min: 16 sec)
3. Tyler-Longview, Texas (34 hrs: 03 min: 16 sec)
4. Honolulu, Hawaii (32 hrs: 43 min: 00 sec)
5. Toledo, Ohio (32 hrs: 37 min: 49 sec)
6. Indianapolis, Indiana (30 hrs: 40 min: 25 sec)
7. Flint-Saginaw, Michigan (29 hrs: 29 min: 26 sec)
8. Birmingham, Alabama (29 hrs: 15 min: 52 sec)
9. Jacksonville, Florida (29 hrs: 06 min :02 sec)
10. Springfield, Missouri (29 hrs: 05 min: 22 sec)
(Source: Nielsen/NetRatings, March 2007)
Congratulations once again to Suzanne Duffy and William Trabulsie -- our Most Outstanding WebCenter Owners for the Month of April 2007! Make sure you check out all the latest WebCenter owner information, news, updates, Conference Calls and more at www.dbdwc411.com. Enjoy your month.